Let us help you fulfill your New Year’s resolutions. Did you promise to find ways to save time and money in 2015? If so, we can help you keep these resolutions, and still get you the dental care you need to stay healthy. We achieve this goal through the use of CEREC one-hour dental crown technology. CEREC (Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics) can literally cut the time you spend in the dentist chair in half. If you value your time and money, you should make an appointment with the highly qualified restorative dentists of South Shore Dental Care today for a new CEREC restoration. South Shore Dental Care proudly restores smiles daily throughout Massapequa, NY, Long Island, Merrick, Bellmore, Wantagh, and the surrounding communities.
How Do CEREC One- Hour Crowns Work?
- First, Dr. Stutman will give you a full dental examination to determine that a CEREC restoration is most appropriate for your treatment. If it is, Dr. Stutman will prepare the affected tooth for restoration. Any decay or infected tissue will then be removed.
- Next, Dr. Stutman will take digital impressions of your prepared tooth. These digital images are then sent to the CEREC computers for processing. This will only take a few minutes.
- Next, the CEREC computer will convert your dental impressions into a 3-D virtual model. Dr. Stutman will use this information to design your crown. After a few more minutes, the design is finalized and sent to an in- office milling unit to be fabricated.
- The CEREC milling unit will create your dental crown based on the final design. The crown is crafted from a ceramic block that perfectly matches the shade of your teeth. This step takes no more than twenty minutes to complete.
- Finally, Dr. Stutman will place and adjust your new crown for proper fitting, and make any revisions if necessary. If the crown fits properly, it is bonded over the tooth, and thoroughly polished.
Why Choose CEREC One- Hour Crowns?
We strive to make your dental care as fast and efficient as possible. With CEREC one-hour crown restorations you can save time and money. By cutting your dentist office visits in half, you will spend less time in the dentist chair and you will save the extra expense of a second visit. Additionally, you will not have to endure the inconvenience or costs of a temporary crown as your permanent crown is fabricated in a far off laboratory.
CEREC One- Hour Crowns in Massapequa, NY
We understand how valuable and limited your time can be. That’s why we’ve eliminated the need for temporaries or additional office visits. You will walk in for your appointment, and walk out with your new dental crown in place. Make your appointment for a new CEREC One-Hour crown from the experienced restorative experts of South Shore Dental Care today. South Shore Dental Care proudly serves families throughout Massapequa, NY, Long Island, Merrick, Bellmore, Wantagh, and nearby areas.