What does your dream smile look like? If you can imagine it, Dr. Dory Stutman can create it with the finest of cosmetic dentistry services at South Shore Dental Care in Massapequa. Chipped teeth? A stained smile? Crooked bite? Your Massapequa cosmetic dentist remakes them all with the latest in dental techniques and true artistry as well.
A new smile begins with a consultation
Dr. Stutman works with a master ceramist, Jason J. Kim, in remaking smiles. Jason Kim has devised the PreNew Preview system which translates Dr. Stutman’s individualized treatment plan into a wearable mock-up. The patient not only sees what the new smile will look like, he or she can wear it right away over his or her present smile.
The process of remaking your teeth
But a cosmetic smile makeover at South Shore Dental Care doesn’t end with the preview. Your new smile is reconstructed using superior aesthetic dental services such as:
- Porcelain veneers (Dr. Stutman offers 3 kinds–one will perfectly suit the patient.)
- Invisalign clear aligners for discreet orthodontic correction
- CEREC same-day porcelain crowns, inlays and onlays (partial crowns)
- Dental implants, today’s superior tooth replacement choice
- Zoom! in-office professional teeth whitening, or a safe at-home version
In addition, any of Dr. Stutman’s dental services may be combined with safe sedation dentistry. Whether you have very sensitive teeth, gag easily, are claustrophobic or just plain fear the dental office, your Massapequa cosmetic dentist can help. He offers oral sedation options and IV sedation delivered by a board-certified anesthesiologist right in the treatment room. You will experience a relaxed and pain-free dental visit.
The result of your cosmetic dentistry makeover is a dazzling, natural-looking smile that is also healthy and fully functional. Self-image dramatically improves as you show your newly remade teeth to the world.
Why choose South Shore Dental?
The answer is simple: you’ll find the best of credentials, skills and patient-centeredness at this Massapequa dental practice. Among Dr. Stutman’s extensive qualifications are:
- Clinical consultant for The Dental Advisor
- Accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member of the International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Post graduate program in Esthetic Dentistry (State University of New York at Buffalo)
- Continuing education in dental implant placement and bone grafting
- Certifications in Invisalign, Lumineers and BOTOX
Combine Dr. Dory Stutman’s expertise with that of Dr. Khalida Stutman, South Shore Dental’s other cosmetic dentist and expert in orthodontics, and you’ll encounter dental care second to none in the area. We include boutique dental practice treatments, such as BOTOX injectables, to complete your totally refreshed look.
Of course, your Massapequa dentists insist on delivering excellent preventive and restorative dentistry services. Your oral health forms the foundation of your beautiful smile.
Find out more
Contact South Shore Dental today to schedule a personal cosmetic dentistry consultation. Learn your options for an outstanding set of teeth and gums.